Next Open Enrollment:
- November 1st to December 15th.
Have you recently lost coverage? Exhausted COBRA? You may qualify for a Special Open Enrollment. Call (800) 939-8088, Option 2 for information.
Please review our General Plan Guidelines for complete information on eligibility and enrollment. New C.A.R. members, and those who have experienced a Qualifying Event may be eligible to enroll early.
Medical Plan Options
Click HERE to run a quote for the C.A.R. Group Health Plans
IMPORTANT! The C.A.R. Anthem Blue Cross health plans are not affected by Anthem’s recent decision to leave the Individual and Covered CA markets in many areas. The C.A.R. plans continue to be available state wide, and they use the large Anthem Blue Cross Prudent Buyer PPO and CaliforniaCare HMO networks.
View a Simple Plan Comparison (PDF) or for a more detailed summary, select plan below.
2018 Detailed Benefit Summaries
The 2018 Anthem Benefit Summaries have not yet been released by Anthem. We are checking with Anthem daily and will post the summaries as soon as they are available.
Anthem Bronze Plans
Anthem Bronze PPO 5000/30%/7350 (301D)
Anthem Silver Plans
Silver HMO 2000/40%/7350 (2ZZ2)
Anthem Gold Plans
Anthem Gold HMO 40/20%/4500 (301V)
Anthem Platinum Plan
Anthem Platinum PPO 20/10%/3000 (3057)
Important Benefit Documents
- Blue Card Flyer
- Future Moms Nurse Coaching
- Important Notices
- LiveHealth Online
- LiveHealth Online Psychology
- MyHealth Advantage
- Preventive Care with Anthem
Doctors & Hospitals
Find a Provider. Search as a guest, and choose:
- What type of care are you searching for? MEDICAL
- What state do you want to search in? CALIFORNIA
- Select a plan/network – type in “Small” and choose:
- Blue Cross HMO (CACare) Small Group
- Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer) Small Group
Applications & Enrollment
- Anthem Enrollment Application (PDF)
- Anthem Plan Change Form (PDF)
- Anthem Member Change Form (Adding-Dropping Dependents) (PDF)
- Plan Administration Guidelines and Fees (PDF)
- Billing, Cancellation and Reinstatement – Anthem (PDF)
Forms & Documents You May Need
- Automatic Payment Authorization (EFT) Form (PDF)
- Credit Card Payment Authorization (PDF)
- RealCare Change of Address Form (PDF)
Important Web Links
- Anthem Blue Cross Member Registration
- Preventative Care Guidelines
Anthem Blue Cross of California Pharmacy Information – Choose the SELECT DRUG LIST
These forms require Adobe Reader, which is free and commonly used. If you don’t have it, download it here.