As a member of C.A.R. you can join the The Pharmacy Wholesale Club, a new retail and home delivery pharmacy with exclusive, low cost pricing on the top 90% of the most common drugs used today.
The Pharmacy Wholesale Club is a revolutionary pharmacy focused on helping the cash paying consumer, with a mission to provide affordable generic prescriptions and knowledge to under-served Americans. Their experienced team of customer service and pharmaceutical professionals provide the highest level of care when patients need it most – coaching them on the best products and practices as well as educating them on therapeutically similar options when available. All products and prescriptions are approved by the FDA and sourced in the United States. From acute to chronic needs, and over-the-counter options, their medications are some of the most cost-effective in the industry. The Pharmacy Wholesale Club is headquartered in a 32,000 sq ft. facility in Akron, Ohio which houses a state-of-the-art prescription processing system, for fast and FREE home delivery.
The program works like a membership at a warehouse club. You pay a small monthly fee for an all-access pass to the top 605 medications prescribed in America.
Single: $9.95 Two Party: $14.95 Family: $19.95
Once you pay your membership fee, you’ll unlock savings on a large list of medications and pay a fraction of what you might pay through insurance or cash payment.
- 64,000 pharmacies in a national network – CLICK HERE to locate a pharmacy
- Top 90% of the most common medications used in the U.S. – CLICK HERE to search maintenance medications
- Access to Acute Medications, Maintenance Medications and Over-The-Counter medications – CLICK HERE to search the drug list
- Free shipping through USPS. Orders delivered in 5 business days
- Over-The-Counter medications at prices lower than the Big Box stores – Find Out More
- Diabetes Savings Program – lower costs on meters, test strips and medications
- Pharmacy Coaching from a team of highly educated, well trained pharmacists with years of clinical experience