Open Enrollment Begins November 1st
- November 1st to December 15th.
Please review our General Plan Guidelines for complete information on eligibility and enrollment. New C.A.R. members, and those who have experienced a Qualifying Event may be eligible to enroll early.
C.A.R. Kaiser Medical Plan Options
Click HERE to run a quote for the 2019 C.A.R. Group Health Plans
~ Note: C.A.R. Kaiser health plans do not cover infertility services.
Kaiser Bronze Plans
Kaiser Silver Plans
Kaiser Gold Plans
Kaiser Platinum Plans
Important Benefit Documents
- Kaiser Pediatric Dental (PDF)
- Kaiser Chiropractic and Acupuncture Benefit (PDF)
- Kaiser Durable Medical Equipment Benefits Flyer (PDF)
- Sample Fees:
- Understanding Your Bill
- Getting Started With KP
Find your region, then click on your region number below to find your rates.
Applications & Enrollment
- Kaiser Enrollment Application (PDF)
- Kaiser Change Form (PDF)
- Plan Administration Guidelines and Fees (PDF)
- Billing, Cancellation and Reinstatement – Kaiser (PDF)
Forms & Documents You May Need
Important Web Links
These forms require Adobe Reader, which is free and commonly used. If you don’t have it, download it here.