Open Enrollment now closed
- Next Open Enrollment will be November 1st through December 15th 2019.
Please review our General Plan Guidelines for complete information on eligibility and enrollment. New C.A.R. members, and those who have experienced a Qualifying Event may be eligible to enroll early.
C.A.R. Kaiser Medical Plan Options
New members can visit the C.A.R. Member Benefits Portal to register and review plans and rates.
~ Note: C.A.R. Kaiser health plans do not cover infertility services.
Kaiser Bronze Plans
Kaiser Silver Plans
Kaiser Gold Plans
Kaiser Platinum Plans
Important Benefit Documents
- Kaiser Pediatric Dental (PDF)
- Kaiser Chiropractic and Acupuncture Benefit (PDF)
- Kaiser Durable Medical Equipment Benefits Flyer (PDF)
- Sample Fees:
- Understanding Your Bill
- Getting Started With KP
Find your region, then click on your region number below to find your rates.
Applications & Enrollment
- Kaiser Enrollment Application (PDF)
- Kaiser Change Form (PDF)
- Plan Administration Guidelines and Fees (PDF)
- Billing, Cancellation and Reinstatement – Kaiser (PDF)
Forms & Documents You May Need
Important Web Links
These forms require Adobe Reader, which is free and commonly used. If you don’t have it, download it here.