Telehealth is a growing trend that can save you time and money on your health care. Now C.A.R. members can access Telehealth services from one of the nation’s most respected companies, Teladoc. C.A.R.’s discount programs offer telehealth with a $0 copay. In addition, there are discounts available on a variety of other services, like dental, vision, labs and prescriptions. Why pay more?
You’ve got a busy day. Caravan from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM, two client meetings in the afternoon and a Board meeting at 6:00 PM. Of all the days to wake up with that telltale sinus pressure and a splitting headache! You’ve got a sinus infection and you need a prescription fast. There’s no time to make a doctor appointment – what will you do? Cancel your appointments? No way!
With Teladoc you can call any time 24 hours a day to get the advice and help you need. In less than 20 minutes*, your board-certified Teladoc provider can call in the prescription you need to get you through your day.
C.A.R. Discount Programs give you access to Teladoc and a whole lot more! Check out all the great discounts in store for you and register online today! Program highlights are shown below.
C.A.R. Member Discount Program
Monthly cost includes the C.A.R. member, spouse, and all legal dependents
Preferred Savings Plan – $14.00/month**
- Teladoc – 24 hour phone access to a doctor with $0 per visit cost!
- Doctors Online – 24 hour access to doctors, pharmacists, psychologists, dentists and more right from your phone
- Pharmacy discounts – Don’t pay full price. You can save 10% to 85% at over 60,000 pharmacies
- Health Advocacy – Personal Health Advocate to help you locate providers, resolve claims and provide explanations
Premier Savings Plan – $21.00/month**
- Includes all of the above, plus:
- Vision and Dental discounts – save 15% to 50% per visit on dental***; and 10% to 60% on vision services in most instances
- Discounts on lab tests, chiropractic, hearing aids, DME and MRI/CT Scans
- Tax Hotline – year round support to provide advice, planning and audit assistance
*10 minute average doctor response time
** Plus one-time application fee of $3.95
*** Actual costs and savings vary by provider, service and geographical area.
Your membership is effective upon receipt of membership materials.
Not available to FL, KS, UT, VT or WA.