Tax credits and filing requirements

Did you know?   If you received a tax credit to help pay your 2014 insurance premiums, you have already agreed to file your 2014 taxes by April 15th. And… If you received a tax credit you will be required to complete an IRS 1040 form instead of the 104o-EZ form you may be used to filing.     September 15th, 2014 by RealCare Insurance Marketing, Inc.... Read Article