Short Term Health Insurance is a plan specifically intended for those people needing temporary health insurance coverage for 1 to 6 or 12 months. Temporary health insurance gives you the short term health insurance coverage needed to pay for unexpected illnesses and injuries.
A sudden illness or injury can be hard for anyone to manage – that’s why it’s so important to have temporary health insurance; short term health insurance designed to help pay for the unanticipated physician and hospital charges.
These plans meet the needs of:
- People Laid-off or Between Jobs
- Part-time / Temporary Employees
- People Who Can’t Afford COBRA
- Dependent Child Coverage Only
- New Employees in Their Waiting Period
- College Students or New Graduates