Renewal Date January 1, 2023
This page outlines changes for 2023 and provides links to important documents and websites.
- C.A.R. Health Plan Open Enrollment: November 1, 2022 through December 15, 2022
- New benefits and rates take effect: January 1, 2023
- Changes and enrollments take effect: January 1, 2023
Where to Find Current Plan and 2023 Rate Information:
- Existing Plan Members: Confirm your current coverage and check 2023 rates at RealCareOnline.com. (Live 11/1/22)
- Log in with your last name, date of birth, last 6 digits of your SSN. Click “Shop 2023 Plans” to view your new rates.
- ONLINE Enrollment/Changes: C.A.R. Member Benefits Portal (Live on 11/2/22)
- Register and/or log in to confirm current coverage, review new rates and benefits, enroll and make changes)
What is Changing?
Below is a summary of significant changes for 2023. Additional contractual changes may occur. For detailed information on contract changes, contact RealCare.
- Kaiser Silver Plans have changes to deductibles, copays and coinsurance percentages
- Kaiser Silver HMO 1650-55 TO Silver HMO 1900-65 Plan Comparison
- Kaiser Silver HMO 2100-55 TO Silver HMO 2300-65 Plan Comparison
- Kaiser Silver HMO 2250-55 TO Silver HMO 2500-55 Plan Comparison
- Kaiser Silver HMO 2600-55 TO Silver HMO 2800-65 Plan Comparison
- Kaiser Silver HDHP HMO 2500-20 TO Silver HDHP HMO 2700-25 Plan Comparison
- Two Kaiser Bronze Plans have changes to the out of pocket maximum and other benefits. (No changes to Bronze HDHP HMO 7000)
- Some Kaiser Gold Plans have changes to the out of pocket maximum and/or copays. (No changes to Gold 1000/40, Gold 0/30 or Gold 250/35 plans)
- One Kaiser Platinum Plan has a change to some copays. (No changes to Platinum 0/10)
New 2023 Kaiser Benefit Summaries
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) Benefit Summaries – (Visit C.A.R.’s HSA partner – Bend HSA)
- Bronze & Silver Plan Benefit Summaries
- Gold & Platinum Plan Benefit Summaries
You can change plans or add/delete dependents by using the Kaiser Change Form. All changes must be submitted by December 15th. Changes will be effective 1/1/23.
If you wish to drop your Kaiser coverage, submit the C.A.R. Health Plans Termination Form.
Need Information on Kaiser 2022 Plans? Click: Link to 2022 Kaiser Plan Information