Renewal Date January 1, 2023
This page outlines changes for 2023 and provides links to important documents and websites.
- C.A.R. Health Plans Open Enrollment: November 1, 2022 through December 15, 2022
- New benefits and rates take effect: January 1, 2023
- Changes and enrollments take effect: January 1, 2023
Where to Find Current Plan and 2023 Rate Information:
- Existing Plan Members: Confirm your current coverage and check 2023 rates at RealCareOnline.com.
- Log in with your last name, date of birth, last 6 digits of your SSN. Click “Shop 2023 Plans” to view your new rates.
- ONLINE Enrollment/Changes: C.A.R. Member Benefits Portal (Live 11/3/22)
- Register and/or log in to confirm current coverage, review new rates and benefits, enroll and make changes)
What is Changing?
- Some C.A.R. Anthem plans are no longer accepting new enrollment. The following plans will not be offered for new enrollment in 2023. Members currently covered in these plans will be allowed to keep their existing plans with the 2023 rate and benefit changes.
- Anthem Bronze PPO 60/6850/40% (6RK4)
- Anthem Bronze PPO 4600/50% (6RJX)
- Anthem Bronze PPO 75/7300/40% (6RJ1)
- Anthem Gold HMO 30 (6RH8)
- Anthem Silver HMO 60/2500/45% (6RHM)
- Several Anthem plans will have changes to out of pocket maximums and copays. Please review: 2023 Anthem Plan Changes.
- The following plans will have no significant changes for 2023
- Anthem Gold HMO 0/30
- Anthem Bronze PPO 4600/50%
- Anthem Bronze PPO 6000/45% w/HSA PrevRx
- Anthem Bronze PPO 6700/0% w/HSA PrevRx
- Anthem is making a general update to ALL PLANS to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations. Please review: 2023 ALL PLAN Changes
New 2023 Anthem Benefit Summaries
- HSA Compatible Plan Benefit Summaries – (Visit C.A.R.’s HSA partner – Bend HSA)
- Anthem Bronze PPO 6700-0% w HSA PrevRx (6RG7)
- Anthem Bronze PPO 6000-45% w HSA PrevRx (6RJK)
- Anthem Silver PPO 2600-35% w HSA PrevRx (6RH6, 6RG5)
- Anthem Silver PPO 2100-30% w HSA PrevRx (6RK0, 6RJ5)
Bronze Plan Benefit Summaries
Silver Plan Benefit Summaries
- Anthem Silver PPO 55-2500-45% (6RFY)
- Anthem Silver PPO 50-2200-40% (6RK6)
- Anthem Silver PPO 55-1950-35% (6RJ0)
- Anthem Silver PPO 45-1750-40% (6RGX)
Gold Plan Benefit Summaries
- Anthem Gold PPO 35-1000-20% (6RH1)
- Anthem Gold PPO 30-750-20% (6RGS)
- Anthem Gold PPO 30-500-20% (6RG9)
- Anthem Gold PPO 25-30% (6RFN)
Platinum Plan Benefit Summaries
You can change plans or add/delete dependents by using the Anthem Enroll-Add-Drop Application Form . All changes must be submitted by December 15th. Changes will be effective 1/1/23.
If you wish to drop your Anthem coverage, submit the C.A.R. Anthem Health Plans Termination Form.
Need Information on Anthem 2022 Plans? Click: Link to 2022 Anthem Plan Information